View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Kelly - I'll check out that site and see what they have. It is so funny because some days I am fine and have no problem and other days just a slight touch on my ribcage will cause that squeezing can't breath stuff from the hug.

AZ - Isn't that the weirdest feeling? If I didn't know I had MS and sensory issues I would think I was insane. LOL Nothing like putting on some as simple as flip flops and having spasms go from the foot up to the butt. LOL Crazy.

Sally - I am barefoot and braless in AZ. LOL I only wear a bra when I have to go out in public and/or I know someone is coming over. Lord help the person who decides to just drop by unannounced. They sure would be getting a surprise.

RW - Great idea. I'll have to check some out this weekend. I did consider pasties but I am not sure they would work. I have put on weight and my girls finally went through puberty at 43. I now, for the 1st time in my life, have girls that are more "prominent" and don't like it. Back in my thinner days, I didn't need a bra. Band-aids worked just fine.

I have considered getting a bathing suit top as they don't seem to bind as much. But I also have to keep in mind it is going to be HOT, possibly 90's during the graduation (which is at night). Most of the other stuff we have coming up is indoors.
tkrik is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (04-30-2009), Twinkletoes (05-01-2009)