View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 01:37 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Dew,

I'm SO very glad to hear that the new medications are helping you and that you are getting some much-needed relief from them! I really hope that they continue to help you!

I agree with what the others have said about the wheelchair and I really hope that your insurance company will cover it for you. At first, I absolutely hated using my wheelchair but then I realised that I HAD to use it in order to try and get out a bit more. I still hate using it but it has allowed me to get around more. I am just really careful to try and keep as mobile as possible while I am in the house and always keep walking if I can.

It really annoys me when doctors say that there is no chance of you going into remission with RSD!! There is always a chance and you must never, ever give up hope (even though it is extremely hard at times!)!! There is no cure for RSD at the moment but that doesn't mean that they wont be one in a few years!!! I have had doctors tell me also that I will never go into remission and it is really upsetting and gets me down a lot.

Take care and know that I am thinking about you and your family as you travel to see your sister. You are in my prayers!
Dew58 (04-30-2009)