View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 04:00 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((Chemar)) With Lynn's health right now, this is a hard one for me... sigh

I visit the nursing home every day. It is so hard. acccck. Harder still is I just can not seem to ignore the cries from others. Just as an example...One lady with Alzheimer's calls for Marjorie through out the whole day and night. I don't know who Marjorie is to this poor old soul, but she misses her something fierce. When I am there and her her cries, I go visit her.

I hate it!! She calms down as soon as she seems me, but then she starts saying how she wishes hear good Lord would let her go Home. How tired she is of hurting and living. Why can't she just die, and would I please please help her. ACCCCK!! So hard, but I can't just listen to her pleas without offering her some peace.

I imagine you must feel the same way I do... you want so much to help, but there is so little one can say or do. My advice, continue to do as you have been. Be the best friend you can by listening and opening your heart to the hurt their pain brings you. You are such an angel, your friend is lucky to have you

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Last edited by Nik-key; 04-30-2009 at 04:56 PM.
Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (04-30-2009), barbo (04-30-2009), Chemar (04-30-2009), Idealist (04-30-2009), Lara (04-30-2009), mistiis (04-30-2009), pono (05-01-2009)