View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 04:17 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RLSmi View Post
I discovered that Dr. J. S. Hong, a neuro-pharmacolagy scientist at the National Institutes of Environmental Health in North Carolina, who was studying inflammation in nervous tissues, discovered that, in addition to naltrexone at very low concentrations, dextromethorphan, a drug that is available over the counter in cough
Several other Parkinson's patients at early stages of the disease have also begun LDDM with good results. I have since shared my use of dextromethorphan with my neurologist, who continues to be delighted with my lack of significant progression.

Would it be safe to assume that LDN and LDDM taken together would be a safe combo? I get spasticity if I take the largest recommended dosage of LDN so I have reduced mine to 3.0 mg each night. I wonder if I took that and the LDDM together I'd get a double benefit?
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-03-2009)