Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

She got talent !

Nik-key.......

I know your pain... I understand.

Just, forgive your dad (I mean, I know you had already done), he was in pain... He didnt want to do this to all of you, he loved you all as you know, he just... was suffering, and we have to forgive him for his decision.... He loved you and loves you wherever he is now

close your eyes... think about him.... talk to him.... do you feel him ? do you hear him ??? He is just right next to you all, his loved ones.... hugging you, protecting you... guiding you....

I lost my 4 granparents when I was pretty young.... I dont think I can really know what it feels to have a granma, a gran pa... no... my friends still have them, 1, 2, 3 or even the 4 of them... I just have their photos... only a few... photography wasnt as easy as today... I still cry when I think about them... How I wish I could have them here... but... life huh ? destiny huh ? and well, I talk to them... I feel them... I listen to them... They guide me... they are my company when Im alone... It would be easier to listen to them in this life but heck... What I mean, your dad is with you, and will always be...

He just needed to change his status... he is now, in another energy level, that's all....

BlueMajo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (05-10-2009), Alffe (04-30-2009), barbo (05-01-2009), Burntmarshmallow (05-01-2009), GmaSue (05-06-2009), Lara (05-01-2009), mistiis (05-01-2009), Nik-key (05-01-2009)