Thread: Tired
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2009, 07:19 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Hi Kat.....welcome to NeuroTalk! I hear you about the crazy symptoms. I hate to assume everything is MS, too.....but for me it usually turns out to be the case. I feel like a hypochondriac as I try to rule out what it could and couldn't be. I've learned to wait things out before I panic and assume that the sky is falling although it's taken me a while to learn how to do that!

Kitty:

You'll have to excuse my lack of know how in how to use this site, I happened upon it and I immediately felt better just knowing that there are others with the same weird symptons and thoughts about MS as myself.

My latest problems with my back and leg sent me to my FP. She ruled out everything but sciatica. I've been going to PT, he said it sciatica joint issues, its very painful at times, I'm trying the exercises, I hope this works. I forgot that I had an appt with my neruo NP coming up next week, thats great timing.

I try not to complain, like you said, I feel like a hypochondric sometimes, but it seems like it is always something strange going on. I usually go for a few weeks before I give in and go to the Doc so I don't seem like I'm crazy. I know my husband gets tired of this so I keep quiet as long as I can.
Kat 60 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote