View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 02:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default mrsD----vitamin d? and testosterone?

i saw in another thread that inactive D2 ergocalciferol is not that good and D3 is better. when i was taking 50,000 a week my vitamin d was (28). now its (53) i take 100,000 a week of ergocalciferol.. the chart says between 32 and a 100 is what you want. since i am in constant pain with crps/rsd i have to take more than others do. if i switch to d3, would i have to take 100,000 still? what number( ) should i be looking for with my condition? since i am at 53 my doc says i am ok but would it be ok to be closer to 100. i ask because i read the mayo clinic study you posted on another thread that says the higher the vit d the lower the pain meds needed?

what benifit do i get with testosterone. mine is extremly low. i was put on the highest patch for a few months and it brought me up to 61 so it did not work, so they switched to injections twice a month and it barely got me into the zone. but i stopped all injections 2 months ago. including my b12 injections twice a month(2000cc)each. today my b12 was 845 and testosterone is 214. chart says 241 to 847 is where i should be.
i dont want to go back to injections unless my body needs testosterone for something. do i need it???
ALASKA MIKE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote