View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 05:37 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Good afternoon fans!
Saturday---Sunday.........tomaaato----tomahhhto whatever!!!

*how'd I do---do ya feel better now BS? We still love you honey!!

Not much happening here today, just hanging loose, eating cashews (LOVE 'em Biz--too much) HEY--I forgot to tell you guys--I lost another 6 pounds! Kinda crazy.....sure glad I gave most of that candy away!! If I keep eating all these d@mn cashews I'm sure I'll find 'em again!!

Hang in there with the "kid" issues BS. Everyone please cross your fingers, and say a prayer for my "kid" issues if you will. We go before the Board on Tuesday. Laura's gonna have a helluva lawyer bill, but, it's HER bill....... I could throw up every time I think about it. Not the bill, about the possibility of her losing her RN license. So much for the cashews....

Sorry you're having furnace problems BC! Hang on a few more weeks!!

Biz--that festival thinggy last night sounded really cool--I would've liked to have tried the food. I like to try new stuff. The duck in wine sauce sounded heavenly!! I love hearing about all the stuff you do--thanks for sharing!

Alffe--loved your comeback--TOO FUNNY!! And befuddled thanks for always being so supportive to everyone--you are awesome!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I'll check back later. I kinda like the early thread. BS did this one other time--member? If I member right, didn't it end up having something like 30 replies or something?
Hugs,
LS