View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 10:46 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

((doody)) ((doody's Mom)) Such a trooper your Mom is I have been keeping her in my prayers, and you too!! Water therapy is excellent. I can't stress enough how much it has helped people and animals alike in my family. Most PT's offer the service, keep us posted

You are so sweet to want to get a gifty for your new friend I have made lots of new "friends" at Lynn's nursing home. So many have no visitors, ever breaks my heart. I know so many by name now and visit them daily. They forget they tell me the same story every day, but I am use to that! lol

Have you had a look around her room? Anything she has an interest in? There is this one lady at the nursing home who has a walker, and she ALWAYS carries her stuffed kitties with her. She is always dropping them and getting soooo upset. A couple of weeks ago I bought her one of those little baskets you put on a bike and we attached it to the walker for her.. excuse me, for her kitties She was in Heaven! It's the little things..... and honestly, anything you bring her, will warm her heart. So sweet of you

More Than One Soul Dies In A Suicide

Nik-key is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-02-2009), mistiis (05-04-2009)