Thread: Midwife moi...
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 04:20 PM
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Young Senior Elder Member

15 yr Member
Default With Moi's permission....

uh oh...our kitten who is very preganant....I think her water just broke cause her hind legs are wet.

I have two kids in the house and I am kinda sick...all I can think of is to boil some water...can SOMEBODY tell me WHY I need to boil water??? LOL

And she is meowing all over the place and running back and forth...what do I do?? LOLOL

Here I go boiling water and get towels...

HELP...LOLOL

next email

found out what the hot water is for...MOI!! So I can make tea and wash MY face...*insert thud graphic here...

LOL

she ran up and down the hall and meowing in pain, I guess, then she tried to climb up my leg. That's when I noticed the wet hind legs. Then she jumped down. I was already on the puter and that's why I emailed.

Then I ran and boil some water(instinctually....ROFL)

Nan already got her 4 places set up where she usually rests with boxes and towels...did she use any of them? No..LOL

She was squatting in the middle of the hall way and I ran to catch her cause I could see tiny bubbles as well as gross stuff coming out. Kids are now running out and yelling and screaming in excitement and are now in my way.

I put the kitty in one of her boxes, she jumps out and squats. I put her in another box, she jumps out and squats.

I finally threw a bunch of towels into the bathtub while running over my own two kids who now have embryonic fluid all over their feet and place the kitten in the tub.

After painful yet purring meows. The first one popped...of course, one of the grandkids just had to say: she f^rted the baby out....

she did the rest naturally....licked the fluids off, chew and ate the cords but I did hear the kitten meowing in pain. I think she sat on it by accident..

so, can I touch the kittens or are they too sensitive?? LOL

btw, the kitten mommy is only 6 months old. It's my mom's cat. She was going to get her fixed at 6 months but the kitten came into season at 5 months which surprised us all and well, made many a male cats happy around the neighborhood...

OK...here I go making some tea with the hot water...glad the hot water is good for something...

now, how do I get those nasty stuff off of the towels?? LOL

I do have to say, the miracle of birth is amazing..I've never seen one in 3-D...it's something else, even though it's an animal...

so tiny, yet so full of life already...as it instinctually squirms toward its mama to suck on some milk...I am only in awe and that even though we wanted her to get fixed. This is something that I and the kids and their feet will never forget....

thanks...

oh...I think I hear some labor meowing...guess the second one is coming...

next email....

LOL go for it(posting in the forum)

Nan is home now...gosh Lynn...even though she's a nurse, you should see her face...she is sitting there watching the fourth one being born. We are all in awe of the babies...of course, in the mean time, answering "WHY are the babies coming out from her butt?" LOLOLOL

4 so far!! All are safe and sound and fighting for the coveted nipple spots...LOLOL

I think two more to go.

Alffe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
barbo (05-01-2009), Burntmarshmallow (05-01-2009), Chemar (05-01-2009), ewizabeth (05-01-2009), Ivy2 (05-01-2009), Koala77 (05-01-2009), Lara (05-01-2009), mistiis (05-04-2009), Twinkletoes (05-01-2009)