View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 06:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Confused Know a doc or two?

None of the doctors in my area will do anything, no pumps because they believe i am to advanced and it wont work for me, they wont allow to to cocktail more than 3 painkillers at a time. They wont do the lidocaine iv, won't do any iv med period. I also have crohns and my crohns doc doesnt believe rsd is real so hes a hassle, i am not only fighting my rsd docs but also my gastro as well. I need a doctor that will at least take a step forward and try other things i have all ready jumped through there hoops of what they will do and all of it fails. And no HBO is not an option round here period. Also because of being on methadone,oxycontin and diaulaidid on hvery high does every drug i try to offer to them as an idea to next from this they shoot down as its less than what i am on. If anyone knows of a doctor in Pennsylvania near Lancaster at all please tell me. I swear the east side sucks for having rsd docs other than schwartzman which is a joke and dr. sherry is pediatric theres nothing around here they all look at you like RSD yeah i have heard of it but i dont know what to do or we cant do that around here. HHHHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!
LordWood is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote