View Single Post
Old 05-01-2009, 07:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It ticks me off that Alissa has another Grandma that thinks its my responsibility to take Alissa to see her.

She left me a nasty message......I am keeping the baby from her......I don't want the baby to know her half sister and half brother.

I have gone out of my way on several occasions since Alissa came to stay with me to accommodate this woman, (who by the way has no responsibility for any of the grandkids) I went to her house on Easter cancelled plans with my family who all usually comesto my house on holidays. I have gone to her house for both Birthdays for Alissas brother and sister. I take Alissa to see her every other Saturday that I have off. WHAT MORE CAN I DO!!

She is going out of town Sunday for a week and expects me to bring Alissa to her after I work tomorrow so she can see her before she leaves for vacation.I suggested that she stop by my house around 6:30 tomorrow to see her. Well she just has SO much to do, after all she is going on vacation.

This really doesn't sit well with me......I cancelled my vacation to Key West in April because I felt it was more important to spend time with Alissa at home.

She wants to see her at her leisure. I'm just so ******!!!
It would have been nice if she offered to take the baby for a couple of days while she was on vacation.!!!!

Maybe I'm just tired and am overreacting. but I'm beginning to feel like a doormat!!!!

Ahhhhh I feel better getting that off my chest!

Dottie
barbo (05-02-2009), Lara (06-12-2009), mistiis (05-04-2009)