View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:27 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

I am sorry that this is not an easy process. I have a few thoughts but am from the US so am clueless on some of the rules and regulations. How would you go about finding your own placements? Is there a way you could ask to talk to these employees who denied you or that were concerned? Maybe if you can sit down and talk to them yourself it may give you and them both more to go on. My concern is there statement of others hurting you by accident. This is scary enough for a person without rsd but with rsd and how sensitive we are it is a really big risk. I know everyone with this does things different but I fear getting brushed at the grocery store so that would be a huge concern. As for a different school now and friend concerns I am sorry again. I know that friends my age at 30 are clueless on how to handle my condition in support form. When in reality all I want is a check in or a simple call. Please hang in there and see what a strong and amazing young lady you are. I hope things look up soon
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
ali12 (05-02-2009)