View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 09:03 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hope all are fine

Firemonkey, I hope the tooth is healded ASAP!
Boxer, (((HUGS))) I think of you daily and hope all is improving.

I had a family Christmas party today with Aunts and Uncles, my Mom's side, a tradition started by my grandparents 30+ years ago! The grandparents are gone, my Mom and two of herbrothers, but my aunts and uncles only a few years older then me with there families and their children. Can usually be 60 or more there.

I ahd a great time until my sibleings showed up that supported my abusive stalking threatening brother. They come there and made me look like nut case. I ignored them so therefore I had issues, it was all me not them,

So I was very upset that the traders that allowed brother to defraud the estate and lose it, lied about his threats to me could show up all smily and say I am off my rocker, and did a total harassing illegal thing to the brother! The one that mortgaged my fathers home in his name, after Dad died and then did not pay the mortgage. It was an estate left to the children.

I was so happy to go see my grandson sit on Santa's lap and they made me so very sad. How can people be so minuplative, spiteful?
This is a party, they never ever came to, except for today! Telling the Aunts and Uncles how I am wrong and lied! How the judge told my brother she was sorry and that made me the liar...sorry to vent here, I am just so shaken at the lows people go to.

All my life I supported them, through abusive marraiges, childrens health, baby sat their kids, took the 4:00 AM crisis calls, Makes me sick that they give the credibility to my abuser and I am made to look small.

Just making my difficult holiday, tougher...
Why is it the nice guy is made to be the louse, the wrongdoer praised, they attack my kindess, support of my fathers last Will and legal rights.
If it had been one of them being attacked by him it would be a different story, but no it ws me that succeeded in life, They are still where they were their whole life's. leaching off people for a living.

I ignored them, their attempts to make me upset in front of them, but it eats me away!
I am going to try and watch TV, hopefully sleep alittle for work tomorrow.

I love you guys and hate for people to hurt you, not support you, We care for each others emtions and needs more then our own families do!
Di

Pocono area, PA

Last edited by DiMarie; 12-16-2006 at 09:07 PM.