View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 08:55 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Just out of curiosity, could the levels be elevated because of lithium prescribed to people leaving their bodies and being returned to the water table via sewers?

I also thought about this:
www.telegraph.co.uk...

If the gold levels are this high in their sewers, you have to wonder what other metals that are not being searched for are leaching into the water. Lithium is an alkali metal, and does combine into isotopes.

Considering all the battery tech that uses lithium now, it is quite possible, in my opinion, that it is coming from the sewer system.
The problem is lithium is highly toxic only very slightly above the therapeutic threshold, making it extremely dangerous. Failure to drink, or sweating too much, will cause the lithium concentration to become dangerous or possibly deadly. I take lithium and have to have my levels checked constantly, especially in the summer.

The most common side effects of lithium are thirst and polyuria. So lithium in the water would make people drink more water and get more lithium which makes them drink more water and get more... oh the humanity!

Cats nap, only humans put them "to sleep". Sterilize, don't euthanize!!

BJ
"Thanks for this!" says:
pono (05-04-2009)