View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 11:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOWLING View Post
I feel the need to tell all of you how important your advice and opinions are on this site.

We all deal with such a horrible painful condition. We are at different levels of understanding and acceptance. We not only deal with the AWFUL pain we deal with emotions, sleepless nights, families, employers, WC, doctors, lawyers and life in general. RSD/CRPS has turned our world upside down.

Sometimes we can feel so isolated. You can almost feel the desperation in some of the threads. The advice and opinions on this site are so comforting and caring it makes the isolation and desperation feelings go away.

Thank you all for being ANGELS!!!!!!!! Sherrie
i have never gone onto a forum until now.. and just to say i am so glad my daughter has found this place for me.. i can come here and read get answers to many questions and sometimes just what i am looking for is someone to understand my pain. rsd/crps is one of the hardest painful things i have ever had to endur. i thank all of you for your support comfort and advise... without this forum i would truly be isolated. thank you, michelles
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote