Thread: Losing it....
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 10:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

((((((Abbie)))))),

HMMM!!

I'm wondering if you're allergic to the fillers in the drugs. Might be a good idea for you to pop over to the Gluten Sensitivity / Celiac Disease forum and read a little bit.

I know pharmacists can compound things and leave out some of the junk that people are allergic to.

Allergies could be affecting your ability to eat too. HMMMM!!

Make a list of all the drugs that you've taken with the side effects and show it to your pharmacist. See if they have anything in common -- like ingredients, fillers. Make sure you let the pharmacist know everything that you're taking, including vitamins and minerals. There could be some kind of interaction going on there.

I know when I had my gall bladder out, they gave me oxycontin for a very short period of time. I was drinking one of those grapefruit flavored low-calorie drinks. For some reason I was THIRSTY and I was CRAVING grapefruit. The grapefruit extract in the drink apparently killed off the ability for the oxycontin to relieve pain. I've since found out that you shouldn't take grapefruit juice with a lot of different meds 'cause it negates the effect. Weird, huh.

I used to go to my EX-chiropracter -- he moved -- I was his last appointment on Friday afternoons. He used to spend an hour and half with me. He even massaged my FEET. Man, I *LOVED* that guy. If I had found him before his girlfriend did -- HUGE SIGH I used to leave there so calm and relaxed and the pain was all gone --AAAHHHHH!!

I was just wondering if you could get the last appointment of the day if that would help

I *KNOW* you're gonna figure this out. You've just got to see the patterns and then find a solution. Easier said than done, right!!??

I hope you sleep well tonight. And I hope your pain levels are way down tomorrow. BIG HUGS.

Barb
moose53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote