View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

the first few times you inject the C is kind of scary. But, after a few days or weeks (depends on who you are I guess) it becomes normal...like brushing your teeth every day.

Are you going to inject manually, or with the autoject? I suggest that you learn to manually inject, easier and not as painful. (that autoject injects really fast!)

I'm a needlephobe. I cant stand getting shots when someone else is the one wielding the needle. Cant even watch, have to turn my head and close my eyes. But, injecting into myself, really freaking easy and it doesnt bother me to watch. (be kind of hard to do it with my eyes closed)

Whatever method you use, a good suggestion I can give you is to let the alcohol from the wipe dry before you inject...the alcohol can make it sting a bit more if it's still wet. I'm sure others will have their own suggestions.

~ "Animals have two functions in society. To taste good and to fit well." ~ Greg Proops, actor ~
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DizzyLizzy (05-03-2009)