View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:08 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdrea83 View Post
Well everything went well, i checked in at 6 and had my IV in by 630, had 4 of versed in me 15 min later and well.. everything after that till about midnight is a blur... my doc was going over how much i was given last time and said he'd give me more, maybe it'd go as far as 2 grams (2000mg)- which would be double from the previous infusion. but he wasn't sure if we'd go that far.... well apparently we did, and went further. i set a record at 2200mg of ketamine. this time i did, i'd sure hope so, reach the "knock out" stage. it was a little difficult i guess to wake me up but i did eventually. haha and i guess apparently according to my mom the first thing i asked was if there were any hot doctors lol. so i was pretty out of it till about mid night... kept repeating things i'd already said... needed help walking and such.... but around midnight i was ok pretty much to walk on my own.. i did have some hallucinating... it was like a radio was in my head.. i'd hear a song and then it'd go static and to another song... drove me nuts. but other than that so far so good!
can i ask? is there any pain? how are you feeling? i had my ketmine friday not as long as your was... but i am not happy with the result. did you get anastesia (spell?) before they did the ketamine?

i am so glad everything went well for you and hope that it will continue.take care michelle
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote