View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 09:41 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks!! Today is a much better day. I am very hopeful that I get to go home tonight after my infusion. Doc mentioned that he might want to do 5 days..but he said that studies have shown that 3 days is as good as 5 days. I am planning on another round every 2 weeks after that. I can do this...I am going to put my big girl panties on....and find my healthy balance between work and rest!

Thanks for being here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DM View Post
Hi Stephanie! Your post really touched me. I just wanted to say I really hope the IVIG helps and that you are up and out of that hosp in no time. Erin was right in that everyone reacts differently to meds and you may do really well on the Imuran. My DS was on it yrs ago and had no adverse side effects.

When I started looking up all the side effects of the meds I'm on, it sort of freaked me out too, but even my DS's anti-rejection meds are harmful to him, at the same time as they are helping to keep his kidney from rejecting. It's just what we have to do to function.

Hope you can get some rest tonight and that tomorrow is a better day for you. Try not to worry.

Sending hugs and prayers to you.
cricket001 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote