View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:37 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm at 2 weeks post-op now and glad that I got a lot less flared this time than from the orig surgery last yr. I'm still feeling the new C7-T1 and TOS problem and am trying to figure out what to do about that. In the meantime I am taking the best care of myself that I can.

as tshadow asked, i had the scalene blocks from dr Sanders and yes, i do have the pec minor problem in addition to both TOS and cervical spine issues. I saw my chiro yesterday and she said that the 2 new levels are probably the domino effect since they neighbor above and below my already compromised cervical spine.

BW-balloons sound like a good idea; what do you do with them? I have the green balls with the "Miracle Ball Method" Petrone book and that is helpful. the fascial pulls that both BW and tied describe are similar to ones I have eliminated with the current P.T. who does the mix of lymph drainage along w/myofascial and cranial sacral.

"DID THE DOC TELL YOU "ALL" OR "MOST" OF YOUR SYMPTOMS ARE SPINAL RELATED? YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE CAUSE FOR YOUR OVERALL HEALTH PICTURE AND BECOME COMPLICATED TO TREAT?" by BW
BW-the doc i saw doesn't know anything about TOS so his assesment doesn't mean much to me. He seemed delighted to find something other than TOS to blame my newest problem on. But developing a new problem doesn't mean that the TOS miraculously vanished. At least that's not what the venograms nor the 3D-MRI show. I won't be going back to him to say the least. He basically wanted to treat me w/opiods and injections.

I still want to find a doctor who can assess the current difference btwn the spine and the TOS. when you say "neuro" tshadow, are you meaning neuro surgeon or neurologist?

wishing everyone a pain free as possible beautiful day today.
fern
fern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote