View Single Post
Old 05-03-2009, 10:48 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Freakin' cold most of the time, still . . . I don't think we've gotten above 70. The good news is that my itching hasn't started up, yet.

The sun is shining most of the time, which is nice, but we had a rain storm last night like something from TX or Nevada. I've seen that on TV (or in person, down there), but not often here. It only lasted about 30 min, and our gardens needed it, but it was pretty rough. My youngest was outside in it, cause both my kids love when it rains like crazy.

With regard to the heat getting to be more of a problem, I think that is a generally consequence of "old" damage . . . kinda like atrophy going on. I had Uhthoff's in my eyes for the first time over the last year, but there was definitely NO new damage to the Optic nerve. She could see the old damage though, and she said it's just catching up with me. Fortunately that symptom went away for now, which I was kinda surprised about.

Cherie
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (05-03-2009)