View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:19 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Ada,

I'm sorry to hear that you are finding PT so frustrating at the moment!

I understand what you are going through. I have to go to PT at my local childrens hospital on a weekly basis and it can be VERY frustrating. My PT's are almost constantly telling me how much worse the Dystonia in my RSD leg is getting and that they need to do something more about it. I have heard it so many times so it can get very frustrating and it is always horrible to have someone tell you how much worse you are getting!!!

I have to do exercises at home on a daily basis also and find them very difficult to do. I try my darn hardest to do them the best I can but I don't think the PTs fully understand just how painful and tiring it is for me and that I also have to try and go to school. I know that the exercises are for my own good and are supposed to try and help me but I get frustrated with doing them sometimes - as i'm sure many others do also!!

I really hope that the PT will help with some of your problems and that you get to feeling better soon! I'm SO glad to hear that you like these PTs - it really makes a difference when you have someone you are comfortable with!

I'm sorry to hear that you have to have surgery. I hope that it all goes well for you and you are in my thoughts and prayers!!
Dew58 (05-05-2009)