View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 03:35 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConsiderThis View Post
I'm so sorry your husband is in such pain. I really am.

((((((((Jolene)))))))

Years ago, when my feet were first numb, I used to wear these flip flops that had little protrusions all over their soles (the bed where your foot sits, is what I mean) ... my plan was to stimulate my feet back to feeling.

It's so dangerous when you don't have feeling in your feet... for some reason I never had as much pain in my feet as I did in my right thigh. And I never did understand how when my thigh felt wooden and numb, it also hurt so much.

Tonight I can move my toes -- always cause for excitement for me -- but today I had two B12 shots.

I mention that because I think the reason that B12 got rid of the PN in my thigh was that I had sOOOOO much of it.

(I take Milk Thistle to cleanse my liver of the cyano ... )

The shots are such a drag... but I am so grateful for them...

If you could get a major prescription for B12 injections that you or your husband give to him... of that I would be really hopeful.

(((((((((Jolene))))))))

(I'm going to get the vicks because one of the problems I have now is that my feet don't seem to adjust to temperature very well... so I don't realize they are cold, and then they start hurting... but as I say, not so significantly as your husband's pain with his feet.)

For me, I think it's the stress... Happily, though, I'm making a bit of headway with the appeal stuff.
Don't mean to sound ignorant, but can you tell me what "cyano" is?
Hope15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote