View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 06:56 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default let it go

Hi Steve,

Hope your adjustment to the boat changes, which translates into life changes, helps your daily living to be easier.

I have been cleaning out things that I accumulate that I don't use and have got to begin giving clothes away. It seems, that I hold onto clothes, particularly clothes that I used to teach in, thinking, in the back of my mind, that I may some day use them again. I have downsized drastically from my former life style, gladly because it was too much to manage, but am still holding onto too many things that I don't use. I'm not going to use those clothes again, and they need to be given away.

Having a daughter and grandson living with me, with toys and, well if anyone is living with someone in their twenties, you know what I mean. LIving with someone in their early twenties is surely a punishment for any adult. This tranlates into a house that is full of clutter and things just dropped everywhere. I struggle to keep the house neat, but it's an accident waiting to happen, so I started pitching more stuff and am going to continue until I have safe passage around the house.

We have to just let things go, downscale to what we can use and manage. In the end, there is little that we actually need.

Happy holidays,
Paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote