View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 05:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

The thread started out to be about the coma. As is the case many times it has lead to another question. Checking out RSDS.org and RSDhope.org are excellent sources of information.

As I understand my doctors. All the organs in the body have sympathetic nerves that help them function. For me the communication is messed between my heart and lungs. I have had test to rule out any structure damage to these organs. My heart rate is too fast I take Atenenol to keep it under control. I get short of breath when resting or moving around. The lungs think they aren't getting enough oxegen. I have learned to recognized the feeling and I concentrate on my quality of breathing. I also take Ativan to help with anxiety.

Feel free to ask what every questions you want answered. We all have different experiences and first hand knowledge. Along with the websites mentioned and communication with your doctors you'll get the answers that will satisfy your concerns. You may want to start a new thread for each question or topic. It just simplifies things.
Take care,
Sherrie
SBOWLING is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote