Thread: newly dx
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 08:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default newly dx

good evening everyone ... most of you know me already as the caregiver to frank (aka weegot5kiz) who has MS ... i am also part of the welcoming committee ... never dreamed i would be on this end of the treads ... yeah i know i have a world of dx's which now all of them fit neatly together ... fibromyalgia ... apparently i have had this for awhile but like so many other illness that have multiple symptoms it is difficult to dx as the doctors seem to treat the individual problems ... i didn't even know the wide range of symptoms until coming here and becoming friends with someone who has fibromyalgia ... i can say i am glad to have a dx finially as everyone thought i should see a psychologist ... you know ... the "it's all in your head" answer ... at the same time i am scare as i don't know alot about this illness yet and have no clue as to what the long term outlook is ... anyway, thought i would introduce myself some more and see if anyone has some insight into this illness

chicago,il
FranksAngel is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (06-28-2009), Dmom3005 (06-23-2009), Doody (05-26-2009), tamiloo (05-10-2009)