View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 10:23 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Marc that was fantastic. I love it when NY's Central Park is blooming with life. It's the greatest. You did an excellent job, as usual. I had a few belly chuckles on that ride with you. You are funny. Laughter is good medicine.

Karen wasn't with you on that ride I noticed. Is that why you did the roller coaster hill?

In the Winter I find the park a little boring. In the nice weather, it seems the whole town comes to enjoy the little bit of country, in concrete city. The tall buildings shade so much of the sidewalks, but the parks were always my favorite places.

Even downtown Battery Park was nice. I worked across the street and took the ferry to let my stress level come down from the hectic pace of my job.

Everyone should try to enjoy the parks wherever they live. They are free and beauty is everywhere. Great for PWMS or other diseases/disorders. Or just take a walk or ride. Plenty of Vitamin D, and a great stress reliever.

Thanks for sharing Marc. I truly enjoyed the video. Sorry to add so much fill to you thread.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (05-04-2009)