View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 04:35 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ali and Sherrie,

Thanks for the boost.

It's 3:30 her and I couldn't sleep. I have the boys and they are in there bed and my bed is covered with my glassware until we get the kitchen done so I'm trying to sleep on the couch. I ended up on the floor.

I have got to cut down on what I do. I way overdo it and I just can't anymore.

I went to see my Dr. yesterday and I vent to him. He always says to take one thing at a time. After the surgery Thursday, we will be able to have MRI's done and go from there on the stomach issue, neck and pelvic pain.
They are thinking the stomach problems is from scar tissue but at this point they won't remove it. I see the Gastro again on the 27th. The med he gave me isn't doing any good.

Then we will deal with the other problems. Like I told my Dr. when you have several things going on at a time it's hard to take it one thing at a time.

Ali, I do wish they could do something for your leg. I saw the pictures and I just wish they had some answers for you.

Sherrie, I haven't never been to a Chiropractor but I do know they help some people. Susan just spent a month going to one for her back but it didn't help. She finally had to break down and go to our Dr.

I think it's just frustrating to be doing so good mentally and feel like you are getting better and then just start going down again even though a person is trying to get to a better place.

Thanks girls,
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-05-2009), SBOWLING (05-05-2009)