View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 09:36 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOWLING View Post
Mood swings are normal for me I had them before RSD. I cry a lot easier since RSD. Somedays it seems I cry at the drop of a hat. I use to blame PMS now I blame RSD.
You know what? My whole world has turned into PMS, it seems. At least that's what other people tell me. I have turned into a monster. My mood can change like *that*. I never used to be that way. I have noticed that it's because of the pain and how it fluctuates. If I get breakthrough pain, OMG, people *will* know it! And if I'm in a situation where I can't let it show, it will come out later in whatever way. It's like the final straw is always lurking around the corner, ready. It doesn't take much for me to blow up. I can't take as much as I used to, I can barely take anything anymore, and it manifests itself in awful ways.

That's why, despite the sensitivity to meds, it is still important you get treated and that your pain is under control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBOWLING View Post
Finding the right medications can be tough. It takes patience and communication with your doctor. If you feel he/she has reached the scope of their knowledge ask for a referral.
ITA.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote