View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ada,

I'm so sorry to hear about the PT. At least you got an honest answer and you can go from there. That's worth a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I have got to cut down on what I do. I way overdo it and I just can't anymore.

I went to see my Dr. yesterday and I vent to him. He always says to take one thing at a time. After the surgery Thursday, we will be able to have MRI's done and go from there on the stomach issue, neck and pelvic pain.
They are thinking the stomach problems is from scar tissue but at this point they won't remove it. I see the Gastro again on the 27th. The med he gave me isn't doing any good.

Then we will deal with the other problems. Like I told my Dr. when you have several things going on at a time it's hard to take it one thing at a time.
I am dealing with several things at once too, Ada. I get what you're saying about it being hard to take one thing at a time when it feels like you are drowning in additional things besides your RSD, esp. if it's physically getting worse in some way... it's very hard. It's easy for the doctors to categorize and to take on one issue at a time, but meanwhile you are living with these things and they affect your daily life and the quality of it!

My RSD spread to both arms & hands last year. This year I had an UTI, then immediately after that I had severe bowel issues (very painful digestion), and while that was going on, I started having severe inner ear balance problems for which I am taking medication now (could be an inflamed nerve, could be anything inside the inner ear, they don't know yet). First the medication needs to to its job.
- chondromalacia patellae both knees
- RSD both legs (late diagnosis, almost 3 years into RSD) & spread to arms/hands as of 2008
CRPSbe is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dreambeliever128 (05-05-2009)