View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 11:43 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreambeliever128 View Post
I went to see my Physical Therapist today. He and his wife took care of me for 2 years and then I haven't seen them for a little over 3. He says God keeps bringing me into their lives. He told me they worried about me after Bill died and prayed for me. He's very religious.

Anyway, he says I am much worse off then I was when they last saw me. Good to hear, huh? LOL

He asked me why they haven't addressed my neck problems. As I told him, we take things in the order of which is the worst. He thinks my neck is one of my worst problems. He also says I am standing crooked now, to the right. He stretched my neck to deal with the TOS and other issues. I go back Wed. He says my back is worse, knew that.

As I told him, I know I overdo but when you live by yourself and have to do for yourself then you have no choice. I never sit still. He says I am a walking miracle. As I told him, he's the 3rd to tell me that. I know I am but I get frustrated because I can't get farther along in getting well. I know I will always have some of these issues but I do want to get better to a point.

I still need at least 3 more surgeries and not sure if that will end it.

Anyway just venting. I am so tired from the therapy. He did give me some exercise for my neck to do. Miminal exercise. I love these two. They are the best in PT and the best of people.

Thanks for listening. I'm going to my Dr. next today.

I know a lot of you feel frustrated also, I can so relate.

Ada
Ada,
Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers also. I'm glad you have such great PT's, that's a blessing for sure. My heart goes out to you, and to everyone else who deals with this monster every day. You are a strong woman, things will get better.. one day at a time.

Rita
Rita is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dreambeliever128 (05-05-2009)