View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

The temperature outside this past week has been wonderful. No rain or snow predicted until Christmas night

Attended my oldest grandson's birthday party yesterday. He will officially be 6 on Tuesday of this week. So funny, his 8yr old sister had attended a party at the local bowling alley...yes, an odd place I think. He was so intrigued about the bowling alley...this was two years ago...that when he was asked this year where he wanted to have his party, he selected the bowling alley over the movie theater. All the kids...four boys and my grandson...along with his two siblings...had so much fun. They even had six lanes for kids, with kid sized balls, and a ramps for very small kids who aren't able to "toss" the ball hard enough to get it to the pins. Oh yes, and the hot dogs and cake were delic'...LOL

I have gotten one Shepherd's Bush stocking finished, have ONE week to stitch and hand-stitch-assemble another and to repair another one that is 7 yrs old. I need to get my nimble fingers moving this week. I can see some all niters in this coming week.

I have been communicating with Mary at PAN about Medicare and about Part D RX...both need change...it will not be a short document, indeed. I agreed to send to her a compilation of patient perspective on both. I hope to get a least a few replies to my Part 1 and Part 2 posts.

in your coming week

Don't let the -y days get your down. Remember the Attachment 551 is always shining above the gloomy, cloudy days.

I am here.

I love not acting my age!!
You're alive. Do something. The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated. It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences. It sounded like this: Look. Listen. Choose. Act. ~~Barbara Hall

I long to accomplish a great and noble tasks, but it is my chief duty to accomplish humble tasks as though they were great and noble. The world is moved along, not only by the mighty shoves of its heroes, but also by the aggregate of the tiny pushes of each honest worker. ~~Helen Keller
Stitcher is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote