View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 02:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Horrible night. :-(

Sorry....just had to vent, and as understanding as my family is, only those here can truly understand what this pain feels like. Last night I had such intense burning from my neck all the way down my back and all across my stomach and waist. My whole trunk was on fire. My legs and feet didn't really burn, but hurt like hell with all of those fun pains that are often described here. Shooting, cramping, stabbing, stinging, you name it. I just finally broke down and balled like a baby. (I'm a crier anyway). This morning? the pain level is quite low. Why, why does this happen?

One thing that I have noticed when I am in a great deal of pain is my face often gets very flushed. I thought it could be hormones, or perhaps my rocacea, I don't know, but it happens a lot.

Still waiting for my insurance to kick in so I can go to the pain doctor, find another neurologist and get a skin punch biopsy. I don't want everything to stop here. I keep going to the stickys to read the positive posts, and I try to listen to the words that the last neurologist said to me. Though he could not find what was wrong with me, he did say that he has had patients who have improved and healed.

Well, I'm just babbling here, just wanted to vent. Thanks for the sympathetic ear....
Hope15 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote