View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi and thanks for the support.

Hi Sandy,
My boys are my Grandson's, will be 15 and 16 here in a few months. They are in school so they can't do much right now but in the summer, they mow my grass and I love having these two around. They are so much fun. We pull jokes up on the computer, they tell jokes they have learned, they sat and talk to me. My oldest confides in me more then his Mom and Stepdad even though they are very understanding with them.

Dustin will be in the 11th grade this year. He's in track and is going to take some pre-med courses. He has the cutest little girl friend of more then a year.

Devin will go into the 9th grade. He is gifted and talented. He is at the high school today shadowing his cousin. He will go to every class with him. His cousin is in the 12th grade. The teacher has done told him that he can do the acting class and problem solving next year. He's going into football and basketball as always.

Susan helps me with things around here. She is my caregiver. I just don't like to wait for her to get here when something needs doing. She helped me plant grass today.

I do have help but I never sit down. I am very blessed with my kids and grandkids and my son-in-law. They all pitch in and do what they can for me.

I am just not one to sit and wait for someone to do for me. It's hard for me to say no to friends to so I help out out in several shops around here.

CRPSbe, you are right, I am glad he was honest with me but it's a bitter pill to swallow at times.

I'm very tired again today. I helped rake the yard and plant grass and helped rip up the carpet in my kitchen.

Thanks to all of you for the support.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote