View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 03:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Yeah, I feel much more relaxed with my family and close friends. I am closest with my mom, so I feel free to be myself around her. I don't do it around my dad or brothers, but I used to do it around my best friend (until I moved). I suppose I just feel like I can be my self around my mom and close friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lara View Post
Do you feel more stressed or less stressed when with family rather than people you don't know?

Maybe it's because you feel more comfortable and relaxed to be yourself around people you know and love, like your friends and family? Sounds as if they make you happy. That's just the feeling I get from reading your message.

Not necessarily the exact same thing, but my children always used to show their tics more at home than when with other people. That was because they were more comfortable to just be free with their movement and be themselves knowing they wouldn't be judged.

-Tuck

Buffheart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote