View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 12:49 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Hi and lots of Thanks,,,,,,I don't have my printer set up to put a picture on the computer, plus I am in the picture and I am already incognito here for my the assault on me by my husband.

I guess I can try to get my printer working, and then send it to anyone that wants to see via email.

Welcome Newsmutton I am doing my best, so far so good.
I have to call her PCP tomorrow, about a new anti-depressant and a follow up and hopefully some PT for her extreme arthritis. I start my PT on Thursday for my spinal cord problems.

I often wonder if my mom is BP II like me and doesn't know it. Yet she doesn't show any real signs. She show's more of depression.

Today I am going to color her hair, and get her in the shower, she will feel better, tomorrow maybe she will want to get out and get a hair cut.

I am not new to alcohlics, my dad was one and died at 48. In 1982, I still see it all in my mind. I am already dealing with PTSD and this is just adding to it.

Slept in today, stayed up past my normal bed time, plus woke up with a headache, I think that is stress. I was going to go out last night, but just didn't have the energy, in fact I want to go out today, but I doubt I will, I don't know why.

Hugs, Nikko