Thread: Saw my PM today
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2009, 08:48 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostmary View Post
Well, I saw my PM today. He is going to keep me on the Opana ER 20mg 2 x a day, and he is adding Opana IR 5mg for breakthru pain. He has taken me of Lyrica, Yea!!!!. I really didn't like it at all. My hands have started swelling up so much I can't close them. I'll be glad when it's out of my system. I really LOVE the Opana er. It has to be one of the best meds on the market. I was going to get the pain pump, but since on the Opana er, I don't think I need it anymore. Opana er really has given me my life back. My pain goes from a 1 to maybe a 5 in the evening, (that's why the breakthru meds). I'm so happy with it. Finally...

Mary
wow that is so great... i keep hearing some people say that this med is great, and i see my pm on thursday and will take her up on her advise and go on it. i would love to have my pain at a 1 even a 5 to me that is a great day. my pain is always at 6 at best. i hope that you continue to have pain free days.. hopefully you can get your swelling undercontrol and moving your hands better. take care michelle
michelles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dew58 (05-06-2009)