Old 05-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
I need to remember to use them more often -
there's so many to choose from and some might be expired - but you keep trying the codes until one works.

a listing promo codes sites -
http://www.google.com/#q=promo+codes...fp=OlAWEoQSgPM

some you can copy/paste, and some will be clickable -and take you to the website?? { some sites/coupons will work better if using IE instead of Firefox,
I just found that out the other day.}

WELL IT CAME TODAY (TODAY IS MY 29TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY), only we couldn't go anywhere because we had to wait all day for the UPS guy to come.

We'll go out on Sunday and combine Mom's day with our anniversary.

Anyway, this little beauty looks exactly like my original Sharp, only it's half the size. I said "wow, a mini Sharp"

I thought the inside would light up when the door is opened but it only lights up when in use. It says so in the manual and that's exactly what happened.

And the digital time thing, does not light up. My other one didn't light up either. I kind of wished this one would and I thought it would. It's like when you walk into the kitchen and you see the time and you have to go over to it to see exactly what time it says.

All my previous micros (except for these two Sharps), always had the time display lit.

Oh well, it's not a big thing. It does what it's supposed to do and for $69.95 minus the promotional code, I believe I got an exceptional deal.

HAPPY MICROWAVING EVERYBODY!!!

lol
Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote