Thread: Miracle Juice
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:46 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

This product pops up now and again, and you will get varied answers.

I tried it, after being given a free bottle, and thought...it cant hurt. I was told after just one bottle I would see an amazing difference. Nope, not one ounce of change. My friend kept pushing this and telling tales of how wonderful it is. Can make the blind see, and the lame walk, and the earth move kinda speeches. I looked it up. Its just a super loaded highly anti oxidant drink. You can get just as much benefit from blueberry or pomagrante juices at far less costs, and much better taste. I thought the taste was gross.

Go ahead and give their normally free bottle a go, and I really hope you have better results than I did.

If you look up the way the company runs, its set up like a pyramid scheme. The person at the top sends out others to sell for him, then he gets profit from whatever they sell. They send out others to sell for them and the money flows uphill. I have found several folks selling this product at me in the past and 99% of them turned quite aggressive about the product when I explained that I had tried it with NO results.

I didnt feel better, I didnt feel worse. Had I bought that second bottle that was NOT free, I would have felt poorer.

I say I will try most things at least once.

Betaseron 5/18/07

Elevated LFTs Beta DC 7/07
Copaxone 8/7/07

Dejibo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Twinkletoes (05-07-2009)