View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 06:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Shocked cymbalta amount!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildberry2277 View Post
I have been told that the hypertension oh high blood pressure and sweating is contributed to the RSD... High blood pressure and pluse because or pain... The more pain you are you will realize the higher those things become... The sweating is a part of RSD... I read a book that said RSD affects a certian system called the sympathetic and parasympathetic systems whish are responsable for sweat, blood pressure and heart rate and sleep... I can not remember what book it was from but i know that it affects those systems you can read more about it... at the website below ... Here its the not the best explaination but the only one i can find until i find it in my book... Our sympathetic systems are always functions in a person with RSD... I hope this helps and isnt to confussing... I will find the book and repost more information... I know how frustrating it is to sweat and have high blood pressure and to try and deal with all of those things...Hope this informations helps...

Our Nervous System
There are two components to our nervous system: The Sympathetic and the Parasympathetic. Both components are in operation simultaneously, and they balance each other. When we experience stress, our Sympathetic system becomes dominate and causes our heart to beat faster to get more blood flow, our breathing rate to increase to get more oxygen, our sweat glands to function to cool us off, adrenal glands becomes active, etc. After the stress has passed, our Sympathetic system reduces its effect, and our Parasympathetic system becomes dominate and helps us recover. Our heart rate slows, breathing goes down, we stop sweating, etc. Our Sympathetic and Parasympathetic systems have opposite effects on our bodies: one to handle stress and the other to recover from the stress.

http://runninginjuryfree.org/2008/09/overtraining.html

A person also mentions it on this health board..
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/s...d.php?t=656578

Painfree hugs and hope things get better

Jacquelina

Dear Lord,I take 120 mg of Cymbalta, (75 of tenormin for high blood pressure which has been for 10 years or longer way before I got RSD )(4 ) 7.5 hydrocodone/325apap Lisa
lexiemae1 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote