View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 07:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello, garlic lover (me too)

(WARNING - Sorry it ended up being so long)

Your willingness to try things outside the box, so to say, may give you some relief.

I am a believer in LED and infrared light therapy, to a passoniate degree. I'm doing a major research project with them right now with amazing results. I understand Europeans have been treating their patients with lightz for years.

Lightz has helped my upper body and back for a couple years, along with lots of other stuff too, but of late, (since Dec 2008-MVA in Oct 2000) the lightz have put me back on my feet, running...

I have a bigger pad now (Dec 2008) that I began treating my thigh, calf, side of my leg, foot, ankle, and side and top of my thigh, back, and of course all my other oowwiee parts. I would like to have a bodysuit to put on and treat all my body for 30 minutes. It's one of them things where "more is not always better." Treatment per area can be 10, 20 or 30 minutes, can be longer. I've went 2 hours on one area before I learned about them. Maybe I need to consider a sauna.

It may not help everyone, but something you should try before you buy, if that's at all possible. It is expensive technology. Goes back to Einstein's "particle theory of lights." It is leading me in new directions and I'm a willing follower. Will share if anyone's interested.

I've heard of the saunas. I don't have any experience with them, myself. I know a lady that is selling hers to a lady here in town-would be her first- and buying herself a better model. So, I'm betting it's worth it to her.

I'm wondering if you're trying to heat your body up or treat your conditions. Probably both. If you can let me know, I'll throw in my 2 cents worth on it. It promotes circulation and healing can come from better circulation. Our body's are amazing fighters if we can get it working for us.

I'm in eastern KY, so people don't tend to treat outside the box around here. For the many I've let try them, all agree it has some healing properties, but yet not one will buy one.

Lexington is 2 1/2 hours away. I hear there's a massage place of business that has a LED and infrared bed (or some kind of light bed) that you can lay on for free, in hopes of selling one to someone. I hear they cost $25,000. I'm going to go down and try it out. I've read where massage places have chairs or beds. May be worth checking out in your area.

Sometimes physical therapists have this light technology. Would be a great place to try them out.

Hope I didn't scare you off the forum. Not everybody writes this long.

(Broken Wings) is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
azoyizes (05-07-2009)