View Single Post
Old 09-11-2006, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Slogo, I'm sorry did you just read my mind and post this, as it sure sounds like it came from me.
I'll tell you I have never been so confused in all my life, this all started I believe with a fall and spine injury, yrs and yrs of fighting WC and losing (almost everything) then only to find out I have permanant damamge and am disabled due to the damage from the fall.
Now on top of all that and all I have been through over that, the drs believe I have lupus and what the say is underlying fibro, whatever all this is suppose to mean.
All I know is my life as I knew it ended 7 yrs ago this past June. I don't know what causes what pain and what symptoms, I just know I'm in pain 24/7 no matter what meds I take or what I do or don't do and I suffer from CF and well the list just goes on and on.
It seems like no matter how much I read and research all this my mind just won't absorb and process and I always loved using my mind and doing research!!
Sorry didn't mean to hi-jack your thread, I just wonder if this is how you feel about some of which you have going on.
I just don't know where I belong anymore as my dx's are always maybe and possible..
Hope you are able to get better answers then I have .
Lot
s of luck,
LindaM(suede)
LindaM is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote