View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdrea83 View Post
i have had very good results with in ketamine infusions from Dr Leverone in LA. He has a very good success rate with remission rates. he cannot guarentee remission but whether remission or not good results and a high decrease in pain in achieved. and once/if the pain comes back you can schedule another one whenever you need. I highly recommend him to anyone.
Could you expand on your experiences with this approach?

Are you actually saying you get to go days without pain?

In my case the pain is in my legs. It hurts to stand, it hurts more to walk and though I am only 42 short walks is all I can handle on my best days.

If we take the kids to the fair, Disney World, Sea World, etc... I am in a wheelchair. Are you saying I might be able to stand, walk even jog without pain?

Just one day like that with my son would be worth a pretty penny to me let alone the possibility of intimacy without pain!!!

From the info I have read these low dose infusions typically leave the patient out of it for a period of time after the infusion. Is this correct? Are we talking a day or two or more?

Once your head clears you get pain free living for awhile? A couple of days, a week, more?
SCourcier is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote