View Single Post
Old 12-17-2006, 06:46 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My brother snake sit for a friend of his. The snake was named Spot. Well Robbie liked to take Spot out and have Spot sleep on his chest while Robbie napped on the couch. After one restful day of football watching together, Robbie woke up to see Spot's tale disappearing up the chimney. He tried to reach him, but Spot disappeared. This was in early October. Flash forward to December when I go to visit him. When I arrive, it was 16 degrees. I slept on that couch. We had a fire or two in the fireplace. Right before Christmas guess who falls down outa that chimney....SPOT. I told Robbie I would never visit him again...never. Well sadly Spot died the next day. Seems pretty funny that he can survive a couple of months in a chimney but dies when he returns to Robbie's swanky condo.

So Robbie puts Spot in a Denver Mint bag and zips him up. He places him on his back porch where the temperature soon falls below freezing. Now he has a frozen dead snake. Besides that, the ground was too frozen to bury him. After several snow falls, Spot is soon forgotten. One day Robbie remembers poor Spot in the Denver Mint bag, but alas, somebody had found Denver Mint bag in snow, not knowing instead of being filled with money but one dead and frozen pet snake.

RIP Spot!

Julie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote