View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 06:55 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Joanmarie, and welcome to our little group!

I'm so sorry that one little incident has pulled you out of a beautiful remission! It is really hard to readjust after being in remission - mine was only one year of bliss, but it was awesome! I bet it feels like being first dx'd all over again. It's such a shame you are unable to take the meds!

Annie mentioned coffee, and I have to tell you I believe I was self medicating with coffee for years before I finally got too bad to mask it. I drank (now too) it all day, every day and I do believe that's what got me through! I still use lots of cream and sugar because like I always said - I drink it for the effect not the taste!

I hope you are able to rest yourself out of this bout soon. I'm currently in the "do nothing but sit around the house" mode again myself and it BITES! My husband tries to keep up with the cleaning, but I walk through thinking "as soon as I'm strong enough, I'm gonna get that cleaned right!" I'd never tell him that though, poor baby is dealing with as much as he possibly can now.

Nice to meet you. I hope some of Annie's suggestions might be an answer for you. She's very good, as you'll find out!

Hugs and best wishes!