Old 05-07-2009, 07:05 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vini View Post
self help elf

hi sorry you are dealing with this I can relate to the feelings you have, try to remember emotions and apply them to situations, a kind of fake it to you make it, thing its what we call a work around, try to view your self as a work in progress, a brain injured person is not easily understood by those around us , meds for me were a disaster, but if they work for you thats good, I feel they just wrap it in cotton wool and in the early stages suppress emotions, and for me lead to an explosion of emotion

welcome you are not alone

Vini,
I agree with what you say about some of the meds.
I will NEVER again try two new meds at the same time.
(Honestly, my life was coming apart faster than a bomb, and my doc was doing all he could, it turned out that my wife was using the injury against me, in every way she could. I had a book, that I "highlighted" things in for my doctor, she took it, used it against me, THEN, shared it with her Lawyer!) I got ambushed in court!

First we find out who our friends are.
Then, we start re growing.

I couldn't stay awake, so they put me on Provigal. Having rsd as well, it drove the pain crazy. Some others I don't remember, but usually I could tell very soon that they had evil side effects.

Like I said, the Altzheimer's meds help to sharpen my thoughts, and ideas a lot. I'm still not the same after 11 years, and don't suspect I'll ever be, at this age. Now 53.

pete
asb
AintSoBad is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote