View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 09:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

LOL Pete. Def not her!!!

So far Carrie, I've had 10 answer and send, including you and also you Pete. :-D Thank you both.....again. I still have a bit of difficulty understanding why there is so much apathy?? You know, the I don't wanna do it thing. Everyone complains the word need to get out. More attention focused, education about rsd, etc, etc, ad nauseum. Yet, someone tries to do something and barely anyone responds. It hurts that so many want yet won't DO. Sorry to sound like I'm ranting. I'm not....it's just 6 years worth of disappointment. Back when I drew it up I was also collecting stories, the stories of rsd'ers, for a book. Needless to say the few I got wasn't enough for a book, it's still on hold. 66 people now total, so according to me, RSD is not just rare, it's SUPER Rare!! ROFL At this rate, I will not get the book written, nor focus on us, I will be dead. :-)

Ok, with those pleasant thoughts....off to outline article #2 of the day. I just might get them both done tomorrow and turned in! I feel good!

Hugs,

Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote