View Single Post
Old 05-07-2009, 10:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default up coming hearing

please seek a counselor to and do not trust a regular lawyer trust a ssi lawyer and always have people helping you around or taking you to doctors appt dont remember everything please dont give the judge that much information and dont like the part show them how you really feel everyday when you get up go in there and show them this is how I feel everyday do not wear anything that will show you dont need our help take ur time walking dont let anyone rush you and if you dont sleep at all tell them that when they ask humble yourself give it to god and claim it it yours if you want it god will know if you mean it believe it I waited 7 years ok.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoosier_Daddy View Post
Wow this scares me. I am going in front of the ALJ on June 24th. I am going for 4 knee surgeries that haven't worked (5th upcoming) and for schizoaffective disorder. My depression/schizoaffective disorder is so bad. I do not leave the house for days. And when I feel like leaving I can't because of the constant knee pain. I hired a lawyer after my 2 denials. They told me what may help me is the only type of work I have ever done has ben on my feet all day. well now I have ice packs on my knee most all of the time and sleep in a recliner. Has your friend ever done sit down type work. They may have taken this into account. Also remember they love to deny people for 1 or 2 times hoping they will give up and not fight it all the way thru. Definitely get a lawyer this way they do all the legwork for you. If I din't have 1 I would be lost. I honestly forget everything. and they do not receive any money unless you win! Good Luck!
rwillilwilli is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote