Old 05-08-2009, 03:16 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by befuddled2 View Post
Jo,

That is a good idea except that my next door neighbor is always looking and has the neighbor who lied for her to watch me also. I will call my insurance again today around mid afternoon to see if my next door neigbhor called them to make a claim. She hadn't yesterday so far. It's already Friday. The cops came to her apartment around 2 a.m. this morning and I saw someone walk past my door. I figured it was the cop so about 30 minutes later I opened my front door to see if there was anything for the cops to be looking at in my yard. As soon as I opened my front door my next door neighbor opened her door and peeked out at my door. She followed me in her car Thursday morning.

Mari, that is a good idea to move away from here the more I think about it. I go to court in a few weeks with my in-laws so after that I'm going to concentrate on moving. I know that change can be scary but I'll never know until I make the change just how it will be for me. It could be good it could not. I've got to try though i think.

barbara

Just saw the post Barbara,
With a License plate, as we dealt with this in PA. It is a Penn Dot issue and all she can do is request a replacement plate if it is unreadable damage. For one thing, If the regstration is inset, what part of the car did she think of yours could do the damage without it showing up?

I would have grabbe
d acamera in front of the police, took a picture of the car, the plate with a measuring tape, if one is around. Then take her picture, for ID of the owner of the car.
The insurance carrier will only cover the car not the plate if I recall.

But keep the log of days times the fighting and yelling through the walls, late night knocks, the ongoing issues. Let management move HER!

Do you think she could have backed her car up to touch yours? Or did you pull forward and it was that close.
I would put on a face to her that no matter what she does, it is not affecting you. She is provoking a reaction because of envy.
Get some sleep and call the owner to file a complaint....
I have to try and fall back to sleep, Katie has school work in the morning.
di

Pocono area, PA

"Thanks for this!" says:
waves (05-09-2009)